11.26.2012

La Femme Blushes


Makeup Mania: 
I first heard of the La Femme blushes from well know You Tuber Gossmakeupartist.  
La Femme cosmetics was originally made exclusively for professionals such as makeup artist, TV, and Theater but I'm glad they are available to the public because these babies are super pigmented and the cost is AMAZING 2.87$/blush.  I never thought in my wildest dreams that the price could get any lower. So when Makeup Mania had their Thanksgiving Pink Saturday sale I had to pick up a few more of these blushes that I've had my eye on for a while but were always out of stock due to their popularity and to boot they took 1.00$ off each blush.


"If it's good enough for professionals, then it good enough for me".



I bought them in the pan only (no casing) reg. 2.87$ and place them in my DIY Z-palette.  Shipping for 7 blushes was only 3.99$. The blushes come in a large range of colors and are also sold with a casing for about 3.50$.


Here are the colors from this purchase;
Orange: Matte Neutral Orange (Pumpkin)
Misty Plum: Matte Medium Deep Rose
Cinnabar: Shimmery Cool Brick Tone
Indian Rose: Matte Warm Berry
*Sienna: Matte Deep Brown with a rosy tone
Coral: Red Tone Coral
Mocha: Matte Mauve


*Sienna: Nice blush for brown skin tones, makes a great bronzer for all skin tones, nice eye-shadow for the crease or contour.





Have you tried any of these AMAZING La Femme blushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Twitter Bird Gadget